Providing Goods & Services to People with Disabilities
Holsag Canada is committed to excellence in serving all customers including people with disabilities.
We will ensure that our staff are trained and familiar with various assistive devices that may be used by customers with disabilities while accessing our goods or services.
We will communicate with people with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
We welcome people with disabilities and their service animals. Service animals are allowed to accompany them on our premises, in the designated visitor areas (as outlined in our Visitors Policy).
A person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to have that person accompany them on our premises, in the designated visitor areas (as outlined in our Visitors Policy).
Notice of Temporary Disruption
In the event of a planned or unexpected disruption to services for customers with disabilities, Holsag will notify our customers as soon as possible. This clearly posted notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, its anticipated length of time, and a description of alternative services, if available.
Holsag will provide training to employees and others who deal with the public on our behalf. Training will include:
- An overview of the AODA and the requirements of the customer service standard
- Holsag’s Accessible Customer Service Plan
- How to interact and communicate with people with various types of disabilities
- How to interact with people with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person.
- How to use the tools, etc that Holsag has made available to those people with disabilities.
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing Holsag’s goods and services.
Customers who wish to provide feedback on the way Holsag Canada provides goods and services to people with disabilities can send us an e-mail at [email protected], mail and/or fax us a letter, telephone us directly with your feedback, ext. 8240. All feedback should be addressed to our Human Resources Department.