The Malmo brings chic minimalism to any space. Its angled legs and arms, and gently curving back rest offer comfort and style. The strong European beechwood frame means the Malmo looks great for years to come, and its durability makes it a favorite for a wide variety of commercial settings.
- Frame: 100% solid European beechwood frame
- Seat: Plush,polyurethane 2.5 lb foam-padded seat and 1.8 lb foam padded back provide exquisite comfort
- Durability: Mortise and tenon joints glued with high solids glue for unmatched durability
- Stain Options: Wide range of standard stain colors available (see brochure)
- Process: Nine-step finishing process ensures the finish is ready for any commercial environment
- Comfort: Underside of seat is supported by a mesh webbing for comfort
Note: Upholstery style is restricted to solids or non-matched patterns only. Due to the sewing and style of the chair, stripes or fabrics that need specific alignment across are not recommended.