- Strong, beautiful European Beech hardwood frame
- Available in two sizes: 24″ & 30″
- Plush, polyurethane foam-padded seat and back provide exquisite comfort
- Solid mortise and tenon joints
- Nine-step finishing process ensures the finish is ready for any commercial environment
- Underside of the seat is supported by a mesh webbing for added comfort
- The antimicrobial finish prevents the absorption of germs, bacteria, & more
- Small inline bar along the front
- Manufactured in North America
Note: The upholstery style is restricted to solids or non-matched patterns. Due to the sewing and style of the chair, stripes or fabrics that need specific alignment are not recommended.
Estimated Lead Time
- 8 Weeks
|Overall Width||21.50 in (54.61 cm)|
|Overall Height||41.00 in (104.14 cm)|
|Overall Depth||25.00 in (63.50 cm)|
|Seat Width||19.50 in (49.53 cm)|
|Seat Height||30.00 in (76.20 cm)|
|Seat Depth||18.50 in (46.99 cm)|
|Weight||18.00 lbs (8.16 kg)|
|Capacity||300.00 lbs (136.08 kg)|
Custom Fabric Requirements
We are happy to craft your order using COM (Customer’s Own Material). However, there is a Flat Charge of $50 to cover the cost of Duty & Customs Fees and $25 for each additional fabric selection. Contact your Holsag Sales Representative for further information & details.
*The amount of fabric needed per chair is estimated using 54-inch (137 cm) wide material.
California Customers Proposition 65 Warning: click here for important proposition 65 information.