- Strong, beautiful European Beech hardwood frame
- Available in two sizes: 24″ & 30″
- Plush, polyurethane foam-padded seat and back provide exquisite comfort
- Durable mortise and tenon joints
- Nine-step finishing process ensures the finish is ready for any commercial environment
- Underside of the seat is supported by a mesh webbing for added comfort
- The antimicrobial finish prevents the absorption of germs, bacteria, & more
- Small inline bar along the front
- Manufactured in North America
Note: Upholstery style is restricted to solids or non-matched patterns only. Due to the sewing and style of the chair, stripes or fabrics that need specific alignment are not recommended.
Estimated Lead Time
- 8 Weeks
|Overall Width||18.00 in (45.72 cm)|
|Overall Height||42.00 in (106.68 cm)|
|Overall Depth||21.50 in (54.61 cm)|
|Seat Width||18.00 in (45.72 cm)|
|Seat Height||30.00 in (76.20 cm)|
|Seat Depth||16.00 in (40.64 cm)|
|Weight||13.00 lbs (5.90 kg)|
|Capacity||300.00 lbs (136.08 kg)|
Custom Fabric Requirements
We are happy to craft your order using COM (Customer’s Own Material). However, there is a Flat Charge of $50 to cover the cost of Duty & Customs Fees and $25 for each additional fabric selection. Contact your Holsag Sales Representative for further information & details.
*The amount of fabric needed per chair is estimated using 54-inch (137 cm) wide material.
California Customers Proposition 65 Warning: click here for important proposition 65 information.